Arkansas Chickens visit the West Coast

National News Affecting Northwest Arkansas

Hot Models

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Abandoned Houses in Northwest Arkansas pile-up


The most successful real estate agents I know are specializing in bank foreclosures.
 
In today's Arkansas Democrat Gazette, Paradise on hold describes Elegant Homes, which once built hundreds of homes in southern Missouri and Northwest Arkansas, and the Dozens of abandoned and half-built homes.  Neighbors remain optimistic that the economy is unsinkable. The abandoned houses draw lots of unwanted attention. Read more: Paradise on hold

No comments:

The Unauthorized News for Northwest Arkansas

My name is Roger. Welcome to my blog.

My parents named me after the town in Northwest Arkansas where I was born and raised called Rogers, Arkansas.

We write about everything we see, smell, hear, and touch about living in the quaint little towns of Northwest Arkansas.

We've been made "famous" for hogs, chickens, trucks, but mostly for being the birthplace of the largest Chinese flea market outside of China.

-Roger

P.S., If you want to write me, send me a press release to publish, or just tell me what you think about Northwest Arkansas, write me at rogersarkansas@yahoo.com.

News on the Wire

NWA Arts & Entertainment

Arkansas Riff Raff

Rogers Wire Service

Northwest Arkansas Newspaper Stories

Arkansas Business Daily Report

Official City of Rogers News Updates

Creative Commons Attribution